Call for Papers and Deadlines
Topics of interest
SmartBlock4Health is a conference offering possibilities for researchers and practitioners to present results, experiences, and challenges in the field of system and software engineering that includes the following topics:
• Blockchain in healthcare
• AI in healthcare
• Smart healthcare
• Smart logistics
• Internet of Things
• Digital health
• Digital transformation
• Emerging technologies
Papers should be formatted using IEEE conference proceedings template
SmartBlock4Health solicits submissions of:
● Full papers - must describe substantial, original, completed and unpublished work. The limit for full papers is 6 pages. Authors can purchase additional pages, up to 4 pages, 25 USD per page.
● Posters – see Student Poster contest
Submitted papers must not have been published elsewhere and must not be under review or submitted for review elsewhere while under consideration for SmartBlock4Health 2022
Papers must be submitted via the EDAS Paper Processing System. See EDAS Instructions for Authors.
Publisher: The Conference Proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore®.
Registration: Authors must register for the conference and present their work.
Each full author registration covers a maximum of two papers.
• Paper Submission deadline: 15 June 2022 1 August 2022 (Second call) 12 August 2022
• Notification of acceptance: 19 August 2022
• Early registration deadline: 15 September 2022
• Regular registration deadline, Final paper submissions: 1 October 2022
• Conference days: 24-25 October 2022